i Amy's Fan Club: It's About Bloody Time

Friday, July 28, 2006, 1:05 pm

It's About Bloody Time

No, I don't mean me putting another post on the site. I'm referring to the fact that I finally managed to give blood the other day. I've been trying to start repaying what Anna and Amelia had during that weekend a couple of years ago but due to my unstable thyroid medication ('it's me glands I tell ya') they wouldn't let me. Anyhoo got the all clear this week so shot down there to drain a pint, got too hot & dehydrated, went white, nearly passed out but delivered the goods and polished off most of the digestives afterwards. Four more like that and I reckon we'll be all square.

On the Principessa front Anna took her to the health visitor this week and she's up to 20lbs! (ooooh). Also she's back on those growth chart whatsits. You may recall she dropped off at the start of the year and we all panicked a bit as she wasn't gaining enough weight. So that's all fine and she's now started throwing words out all over the place and stringing two together occasionally. This means of course that the swear box is now in operation and I have to count to 10 a lot. Hope it's not too late! Have a good weekend, more next week.

Site Meter

Incredibly Amy's Fan Club has been viewed by visitors from the following 77 countries:

Andorra NEW!
Australia
Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica NEW!
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Egypt
Ethiopia
Finland
France
Germany
Guatemala
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Iran
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kenya
Korea
Kuwait
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macao
Madagascar
Malaysia
Malta NEW!
Mauritius
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea NEW
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russian Federation
Saudi Arabia
Serbia and Montenegro
Singapore
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Thailand
Togo
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela
Vietnam NEW!

Welcome to all of you and thanks for your support.